OptionsHouse is a well known, reliable, and powerful online broker for trading both stocks and options. The online broker launched in early 2008 and offers some of the most attractive pricing around. The company is owned and operated by one of the largest options trading firms in the U.S. – PEAK6. Despite the company’s name, users can trade stocks, options, ETFs, and mutual funds on OptionsHouse. The company has been rated as one of the best platforms for options trading by Barron’s.
- Stocks, ETFs and Mutual Funds: $3.95 Flat Rate
- Options: $8.95 + $0.15 per contract OR Up to 5 contracts for $5
- Option Spreads: $12.50 + $0.15 per contract
- Lightning fast trade execution
- Powerful trading platform
- Free professionally developed trading tools (Streaming charts, Streaming news, Probability Calculator, etc)
- Live chat customer support + Phone support available during business houses
- Professional Investment coaching service available to customers.
- 100 Commission-Free trades (Minimum $3,000 deposit to take advantage of this promotion)
- Free 1 year subscription to Barrons.com(Minimum $1,000 Deposit)
- 100 Free Commission-free trades and up to $125 to cover transfer fees for new IRA accounts. (Minimum $3,000 Deposit)
- 4 Marketwatch Investment newsletters free for 1 year. (Minimum $3,000 deposit)
- 60 Days of free investment Coaching (Minimum $1,000 deposit)
- Free 90-day subscription to MorningStar (Minimum $1,000 deposit)
- Wire Transfer rebate of $25 (No minimum deposit)
OptionsHouse Minimum Deposit to open an account: $1,000 for cash accounts. $2,000 for margin accounts.