Charles Schwab Reviews
Charles Schwab is a full service online broker that lets users either trade on their own or let investment professionals manage their account for them. The company offers their customers access to stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds, CDs, bonds, and annuities. Customers can also trade stocks in over 35 international countries within your account. Schwab was founded back in 1971 and has an enormous amount of research that they make available to their customers. Charles Schwab is an excellent broker to use for those looking for a simple way to invest in the market. The broker does have a section for active traders as well.
Charles Schwab Commissions
- Stocks / ETFs: $8.95 per trade ($25 extra for broker-assisted trades)
- Mutual Funds: $49.95 per trade ($0 for certain Mutual Fund OneSource Funds)
- Options: $8.95 + $0.75 per contract ($25 extra for broker-assisted trades)
- Bonds: $1 per bond ($10 minimum / $250 Maximum). $0 for treasuries (At auction AND secondary market)
Charles Schwab Features
- Fast trade execution
- Ability to purchase foreign stocks in over 35 different international markets
- Tons of free educational material for investing and retirement
- Full service broker with complete account management solutions.
- Free ongoing professional advice and guidance
- 300+ Brick and mortar store locations
- Professional trading tools for active traders.
- Mobile trading available on the broker’s mobile site
- Some interest on cash balance through Schwab Bank
- Open to international customers
Charles Schwab Promotions:
- 250 Free Trades (Minimum deposit $1,000 required)
Charles Schwab Minimum Deposit to open an account: $1,000